Mavs Gaming is looking for a seasonal/temporary video production assistant for the 2020 NBA 2K League season.
One of the original 17 NBA 2K League teams, the Mavs currently have four players rostered in advance of the 2020 entry draft. Inaugural top pick Dimez will play his third season for the Mavs in the league’s third season, while 2019 first-round pick PeteBeBallin, Sherm and Mo (reacquired from expansion team Hornets Venom GT in an expansion draft-day trade) will be with the Mavs for the second consecutive season.
Here’s the full listing, via TeamWorkOnline (click the hyperlink to apply):
Mavs Gaming is looking for an ambitious and creative Video Production Assistant with experience in filming and editing digital video content. An ideal candidate will be responsible for working with the Director of Creative Services in conveying the brand message, crafting unique stories, and engaging fans on all digital and social platforms.
This is a seasonal/temporary position with up to 30 hours per week, starting as early as February and ending in late August.
A successful applicant will be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment and driven to
take the initiative to succeed
- Assist the Director of Creative Services in organizing and conducting interviews, live-stream content, and behind-the-scenes video series
- Edit long-form content (video series, tutorials, behind-the-scenes, etc.) and micro-content for distribution on digital and social platforms
- Create and produce high quality, branded video content across our website and all social media platforms including Twitch, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
- Create video graphics and elements for Twitch, YouTube, and other social media platforms
- Create engaging short/long form motion graphic video assets and highly stylized graphics
- Stay up to date with esports industry trends, emerging platforms, and best practices
- Ability to use excellent judgement and discretion in the management of social media content for Mavs Gaming
- Willingness to work flexible hours including some evenings and weekends to monitor social media, react to news, and follow Mavs Gaming games and events
- Other content and operational duties assigned by Director of Creative Services and Content Manager
- Education in Video Production (Premiere Pro editing, DSLR camera operation & lighting)
- Knowledge of digital video editing, video production, and post-production techniques
- Knowledge of social media platforms (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitch)
- A high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial minded
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure with deadlines
- Experience shooting, editing, and producing video content
- Strong understanding of all social media platforms
- Experience in the esports industry
- Experience with live-streaming
- Knowledge of the NBA2K video game franchiseThe Dallas Mavericks provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.