The NBA 2K League is looking for a Project Employee, Game Administrator.
This role will be responsible for administering all game competitions for the NBA 2K League. The game administrator is a League representative who will help ensure that there is fair play and that the integrity of the game is upheld.
- Overseeing the general competition area and periphery areas
- Troubleshooting game equipment issues
- Announcing the beginning of the match
- Confirming the game results at the end of the match
- Communicating with the Game admin and League operations
- When instructed, be able to pause the game, run situation mode, and call technical fouls
- Summarizing game issues for the Head of League Operations
- Alerting the Operations Director if a technology issue arises that may need to be addressed
- Solid knowledge and interest in gaming, particularly NBA 2K
- Has played Pro-Am Mode in NBA 2K and has experience playing online competitively
- Knowledge of eSports rules and etiquette, particularly what constitutes atypical behavior
- Has attended or worked at a gaming tournament
- Ability to make tough decisions under pressure
- Technical knowledge of video game consoles and PCs