The NBA 2K League is looking to hire a digital production manager.
The position will work with the league’s teams to improve digital structure and content production, as well as facilitate best practices throughout the growing league.
This position serves as a digital consultant and account manager for NBA 2K League teams. This position will support the 2K League’s team markets and present best practices on digital structure, digital content, original content production and strategy. This position liaises with multiple internal departments to gather best practices and create and share insights between teams and league.
- Serves as digital account manager for all NBA 2K League teams, assisting in digital development and product management
- Provides technical support across team digital products, including website, app, social media, and highlight generation with WSC products
- Serves as project manager for various NBA team digital initiatives Liaises between teams, league, and third-party vendors regarding digital development and troubleshooting
- Creates onboarding and training documentation to facilitate new hires and team launches Coordinates with the Web Development team regularly to prioritize team developments
- Minimum of 4 – 5 years account management or consulting experience, social media experience preferred Prior experience managing multiple vendors or accounts required
- Digitally savvy with knowledge of industry trends Experience with web/mobile technologies
- Experience with web content/publishing Good multi-tasking and project management skills
- Strong analytical skills and familiarity with standard web tracking tools Familiarity with social media tools & sites
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills Excellent presentation skills for multiple audiences
- Prior experience working in eSports a plus