Wizards District Gaming is looking for a local, part-time staff member to help market and promote the team at Washington Capitals and Wizards games during the 2019-20 season.
Here’s the full position description, via TeamWorkOnline (click the hyperlink to apply):
Position Overview: This Game Night Staff position is responsible for engaging with fans to promote Wizards District Gaming at Capitals and Wizards home games during the 2019-20 Season.
- Event day management of the Leidos Gaming Wall.
- Interact with fans, answering questions as needed.
- Coordinate with Esports Manager for rotating gameday responsibilities.
- Encourage fan interaction with the Leidos Gaming Wall and other marketing activations.
- Provide excellent customer service to all fans.
- Support various marketing activations at Wizards District Gaming special events.
- Manage game day set-up and break down.
- Assist with fan development groups including youth and kids club.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Passionate about entering the Esports industry.
- Dedicated, outgoing, hard-working, dependable and a great teammate.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; High energy, able to engage with and talk to fans.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks at once, detail driven and, a fast learner.
- General knowledge of professional sports.
- Reliable transportation and housing.
- Flexibility to work most Capitals and Wizards home games.
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.