The NBA 2K League has listed an opening for an Event Logistics position.
This position will assist in the development, management, and execution of the NBA 2K League’s events with direction from the NBA 2K’s Production & Events Lead. This role will work closely with cross-functional groups in ensuring the success of 2K League’s event strategy.
- Assist in overseeing the production and management of new and existing league events both in-season and off-season
- Develop innovative grassroots and high-profile events to promote and support NBA 2K League fan engagement
- Provide general event support including, hotel, travel, and credential management
- Create and maintain operations documentation including presentations, planning resources, and recap notes
- Create and manage project budgets, schedules, and logistics
- Track existing events within the eSports industry and identify opportunities to integrate and grow the NBA 2K League brand
- Research and develop recommendations for best practices and guidelines on managing NBA 2K League’s events
- Collaborate closely with internal groups to plan and manage event activations
- 2-3 years of live event, sports marketing, and/or project management experience
- Successful track record of planning and managing large and small-scale events
- Experience working and multitasking in a dynamic, fast-paced, deadline-focused environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and able to manage multiple projects
- Ability to work flexible hours and travel as needed
- Strong technical skills including PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Familiarity with broadcast and live events and digital based platforms
- Knowledge of eSports and gaming landscape a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree required