Via hitmarkerjobs, Bucks Gaming is looking for a Content Production Intern:
We are looking for an experienced, proficient videographer, preferably with experience working in esports, to document the experiences and accomplishments of our Bucks Gaming team.
As our videographer, you will shoot and edit videos for highlight reels, recap videos, heavily narrative based video content around live events and or online completions. The turn-around time for content that we’re eager to create can be very short, therefore you should be able to adjust quickly, be willing to work unusual hours and put in extra time.
You’d be also working closely with our social media management to create content for our social media that fits our vision.
- Develop, pitch and oversee production of premium short-form viral, humorous, educational and editorial video programs incorporating players, influencers and other esports cultural personalities
- Simultaneously manage multiple content projects, with quick turnaround time
- Lead the discovery process on large engagements and scope projects, defining project requirements and success metrics
- Lead and inspire teams by communicating a vision for the project
- Work with our partnerships team to develop on-brand content to fulfill sponsorship deliverables
- Proven work experience in content creation or production
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and creative environment focused on presenting powerful stories with large-scale brand movements.
- 2+ years of shooting video, editing and motion graphics design
- Advanced competence in video editing systems including, but not limited to AfterEffects, FinalCut, Premiere, and related plug-ins and enhancement packages
- Experience in narrative-based event coverage / video content creation
- In-depth understanding on how to create short-form content based on trends in the esports, gaming and lifestyle culture spaces
- Experience with managing long-form story or docuseries projects a plus
- A deep understanding of the traditions and cultures among esports players and fans
- Brings clear, distinctive creative vision to each production
- Can-do approach and ability to perform under pressure
- Able to travel for projects
- Able to relocate and live near the Milwaukee Bucks campus.
- Authorized to work in the U.S
Good To Have:
- A self-starter with a passion about everything to do with video, esports and always looking to level up the quality of our content
- Deliver high quality video content that supports our brand strategies and visual identities
- Ability to select the most effective shot of a scene in terms of look, story relevance or continuity
- Edit footage according to tight scripts and storyboards, or loose production guidelines
- Maintains all editing equipment, ability to troubleshoot problems, and actively facilitate repairs
- Maintain proper file structure and approach allowing for future edits/adaptations
- Willing to work late hours to finish short notice projects on a deadline
- Own basic video equipment to record and edit with
- Propose long and short-term ideas for overall brand and content strategy